Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm sooo excited!

After months of not having a dishwasher, I am so excited to hear the hummm of my GE as I blog!

At first I didn't really mind hand washing dishes. I have an amazing view out of my kitchen window. I can enjoy the scenery as I scrub dishes. But after a few months, even the awesome view loses it's appeal.

I figured that hand washing dishes for my family of five takes around an hour a day. Of course, that includes drying and putting away. So my dishwasher won't actually save an hour, because I will still have to load and unload. But it will save at least 30 minutes as day. That's 3 1/2 hours a week. Enough time for something really fun. Maybe instead of enjoying the scenery out my kitchen window, I can use that time to be IN the scenery!

1 comment:

  1. to be in the scenery sounds more fun,is the dishwasher new?

    ReplyDelete