Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Flying and Starting a Business

Flying has done wonderful things for me and my house. One of the most exciting is the time I have found to put into starting and running my very first home based business!

I wasn't looking for a business venture, it just sort of arrived on my doorstep in the form of a close friend. She was introduced to an amazing health product called MonaVie. This healthful blend contains of some of the earth's most powerful "superfoods." Its main ingredient is the Brazilian rain forest's acai berry (pronounced ah-sigh-ee). This premier formula delivers powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients to help fight free radicals and maintain your body's overall health.

A few months ago, I would never have been able to take on a project such as launching a new career. But now that my routines are in place and I am finally loving myself, I can start on the road to becoming an entrepreneur. Let's just see where that road takes me!

To find out more about MonaVie's products or business, visit my website at
mymonavie.com/shanay or their home site at monavie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment