Monday, March 8, 2010

The Post Vacation Blues

I always seem to get the post vacation blues. Maybe it's the realization that the good times are over. It might be the unpacking and the mountain of laundry that I am facing. Or even the chores that have to be done to get life back on track. Whatever the cause, those "blues" are here in full force!

Needless to say, we had a wonderful time. The weather was beautiful and the ship was divine. Now, back to reality.

I started last night by unpacking just one suitcase. I thought a little jump on the unpacking ordeal would be helpful. I have a second suitcase almost cleared and piles of things spread all around the floor. Just 15 minutes at a time will be my motto today. I know that before I realize it, all the unpacking will be done, my washer will be happily humming and I'll be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment