Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vacation....Here I Come!

It's finally here. We've planned and packed and picked up last minute items from the store. But now the countdown is in hours instead of months, weeks, or even days.

I was a little stressed yesterday. Okay, I was a lot stressed yesterday. I don't know why I didn't think of checking Flylady's site for a vacation planning and packing list. My "lightbulb" moment didn't come until this morning AFTER all the bags had been packed and I spent a sleepless night wondering what I had forgotten.

So...next time you are getting ready for a trip, here is what you need: FLYLADY'S VACATION PACKING LIST. You will find all you need to remember about planning and packing for your trip.

Royal Caribbean cruise ship...here I come! Mexican Riviera...I'll be there soon! Flylady...thanks for taking such good care of us and making even our relaxation something to FLY about!

No comments:

Post a Comment