Friday, February 19, 2010

FLYing with the Right Tools

Flylady recommends that we keep a control journal. When I was a new flybaby, I wanted a control journal that made me feel good when I opened it. A place where I could go to feel organized, and where my family could find important information.

Over time, I created something that made me smile. I took the time to compile what I felt was important for my family. Now I want to share that with you.

I realize that my routines and schedules will not work for everyone. My graphics and style will not please everyone. And I'm okay with that! LOL! But I wanted to be able to share my hard work with those of you who may not have the time or the skills to create one of your own.

Go to this link:
http://cid-9a8e8bbb6dcf5a2b.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Flylady

You will see 14 section folders. Feel free to use anything you find there.

I will warn you in advance, I love color! You will use a good portion of ink printing these documents. But, as I said, I created this to make me feel good when I looked at it. What's a little ink in the overall scheme of things, right?

In the following days, I will be blogging more about how I have my Control Journal organized. I am in the process of redoing many of my section. Maybe we can work on it together?




1 comment:

  1. WOW..UNBELIEVABLE GREAT STUFF!!
    MAYBE YOU COULD POST THE LINK ON THE OTHER SITE TOO...JUST TO SHOW COOL TEAM BENEFITS...LOL

    THIS IS AWESOME FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO HAS 4 DEMANDOIDS AND HAS A HARD TIME SITTING DOWN VERY LONG...THANKS SO MUCH...YOU ARE SO SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete