Sunday, February 14, 2010

FLYing on a Sunday

Sunday is my "day of rest." I focus on spiritual things and my family. We usually have friends over, or are visiting their homes. That's not to say I don't do anything. My bed is made. My sink is shiny. The rest can wait until tomorrow.

For this morning, I am enjoying beautiful blue skies, breakfast with my family, and the wonderful things our creator has provided. This evening we will be playing cards with dear friends. Now, THAT'S the way to start a week. "After all, tomorrow IS another day!" (Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With the Wind)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice...I miss living where its beautiful...like Virginia..but I can always visit on Sundays right...we have a mountain view out the front beyond the traffic...sounds like a good life...sunday keeps us balanced.

    ReplyDelete